- Icon Tiles will take all necessary steps to comply with the UK and European legislation relevant to our activities and to comply with the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Using the principle of continual improvement, we are committed to the prevention of pollution and aim to achieve the highest possible environmental standards.
To quote the Aboriginal Proverb “Look after the land and the land will look after you, destroy the land and it will destroy you”.
- We always use better ways to operate across every aspect of our business by cutting energy consumption, diverting waste, and reducing carbon emissions.
- We aim to use all efficient materials, supplies, energy and transport. Wherever possible the principles of sustainable development will be adopted.
- Follow the best practices for minimisation of waste from all parts of the company’s operations. Wherever possible waste materials will be reprocessed or recycled.
- We always prevent, reduce or control, where practicable, emissions to all environmental media.